- Indonesian Health Journal receives research papers, scientific articles, scientific case reports, Case studies, and systematic reviews that have never been published in other media.
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, RTF, or Word Perfect document format with 1.5 spaces, utilizing a 10-point font of Time New Roman. The maximum script length is 10 pages. The manuscript is written in appropriate Indonesian grammar. The editorial board has the right to revise the grammar without changing its substance.
- The citation utilizes the author's name, year, and page (body note) like the following example: (Atmarita, 2016). The author should use tools like Mendeley, Zotero, or EndNote for constructing the references.
- The systematic writing includes:
- The title is written in Bahasa and informative, concise, and not too long or short (5 -12 words) with Times New Roman font, size 11 pt Bold, 1 spacing.
- Consists of the variables under study and describes the content of the manuscript.
- A title does not contain abbreviations or formulas.
- The title page should include the title of the manuscript only. The names of authors should be deleted to ensure double-blinding of the paper during the peer review process.
Abstract and Keyword
- The abstract is concisely written about the most important ideas and contains the problems or research objectives, research method, and research results.
- Written in Indonesian and English language with 150-200 words maximum.
- If the article was written in Bahasa, the abstract should be written in Bahasa and English properly. If the article was written in English, the abstract should be written only in English.
- Abstract for each language only allowed to be written in 1 paragraph with 1 column format
- Keywords contain main words consisting of 3-5 words
An introduction is presented in an integrated manner without subtitles. It is written in the form of paragraphs with a length of 15-20% of the length of the article and contains:
- Background or research rational
- Theoretical basis (literature review in brief)
- Research objective
A method is written with a length of 15-20% of the length of the article and contains:
- The study design
- Data collection techniques and data sources
- Method of data analysis
Results and Discussion
Results and discussion are presented with a length of 60-70% of the article's length. The results represent a major part of scientific articles containing:
- Results of data analysis
- Results of hypothesis testing
- It can be presented with a table or graph to clarify results verbally
- Discussion is an important part of the entire scientific article. The purposes of the discussion are: to answer the research problem, interpret the findings, integrate the findings of research into the existing knowledge, and formulate a new theory or modify the existing theories.
- A serial number that is used is number (1), (2), (3), and so on, do not need to use a composite number. Hyphens should not change the serial number.
- Contain conclusions and recommendations.
- Conclusions contain answers to the research questions
- Recommendations refer to the results of research and practical form of action, specifying to whom and for what recommendation is intended.
- Written in essay form, not in numerical form.
- Contain literature that is referenced in the content, arranged alphabetically, and written in the APA (American Psychological Association) system.
- Fully written, appropriate with the references in the content
- Only load literature referenced in the content
- Sources of references are 80% from literature published last 10 years.
- References are at least 80% from research articles in journals or research reports.
- An article should refer to the article published in the INHIS journal.
- The bibliography format is APA 6th edition